- Duration is for 5 nights
- Price includes local flights from Maun to Maun
Botswana's magnificent Okavango Delta situated within the heart of the newly declared World Heritage site is the world's largest inland delta and is a maze of deep lagoons, large lakes, and hidden, meandering channels. To ensure a peaceful and genuine safari experience, Camp Okavango accommodates just twenty-four guests. There are eleven intimate Safari suites and one Family suite consisting of two bedrooms and each with an en-suite bathroom.
Each of the guest suites has been built on individual raised Saligna platforms and set beneath the thick Okavango Delta vegetation. The en-suite bathrooms have double vanities, double shower and a separate water closet (with a view). The stack away sliding doors open onto a private open-air viewing deck offering beautiful views over the Okavango Delta. This hidden treasure, in the heart of the permanent Okavango Delta, assures its guests of an unparalleled year-round water wilderness experience.
- Okavango Delta experience
- The unparalleled year-round water wilderness experience
- Exceptional guiding
- Makoro trips
- Safari suites
- Raised platforms
- Park fees
- 5 nights accommodation in a Double Luxury Suite
- Scheduled activities
- Laundry service & refreshments
- All local spirits and wines (excluding Premium Brands)
- National park fees and all government levies and taxes