- North India
- Ananda in the Himalayas
- Call Of The Wild And Romantic Taj Mahal
- Eminent Indian Destinations
- Glimpses of Raj, Taj and Golden Temple
- Hampi and Deccan Heritage
- Journey to India and Doha
- Legacy of the Past
- Moksha Himalaya Resort
- Oberoi Wildflower Hall
- Rajasthan Country of Maharajas
- Roaring of Tigers
- Scenic Himachal Pradesh and Sacred Amritsar
- Tour of Exotic Rajasthan to Ganges and Kovalam
- Tour of Golden Triangle
- Tour of Golden Triangle and Shimla
- Tour of Golden Triangle to Goa Beach
- Tour of Golden Triangle, Ranthambore and Goa
- Yoga Tour
- North India
The North of India includes in its fold the state/union territories of Delhi and Chandigarh, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Sikkim and the states popularly known as ‘the seven sisters’ – Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura.
The North successfully combines the ancient with the modern, the beauty of the hill stations and their clear mountain air with the grandeur of the palaces of Rajasthan, from the Qutub Minar in Delhi to the Taj Mahal in Agra or the Temples of Khajuraho to the wildlife sanctuaries of Corbett Ranthambore or Bandhavgarh to name a few.
The discerning traveller will find a wealth of interesting sights throughout the region.